(quick cuts from commercial, animation, interactive, ADR demos)
Credits & Resumes:
- Andrew Somers has decades of voiceover experience in radio and television, not to mention feature films.
- Andrew has his own studio with professional microphones (Schoeps, Sennheiser, AKG, Apogee), and ProTools for audio production.
- Andrew studied Acting and Voiceover at WWU, Kalmenson & Kalmenson, & Berg Studios in Los Angeles (instructed by Gregory Berger-Sobeck, who also teaches at Yale School of Drama). Andrew has also been trained by respected actors including Stephen Tobolowski, Scott Holst, Crickett Davis, Kathy Grable, Rene Ashton, Amy Burk Ungar, and more.
- He's performed voiceover and revoice work in Feature Films and Television, including: The Return, The Fourth Kind, Atlanta (pilot), Women of Wrestling, Beckman's World, The Adam and Kerry Show (pilot), Balls of Fury, Farsighted, and more.
- He has a background in science and engineering. This makes it easy for him to read and pronounce complex technical jargon - an important skill for science documentaries, medical programs, and leading-edge technology oriented industrials.
- He is centrally located in Hollywood, literally walking distance to many radio & TV post-sound studios.
- He is also a three-time Emmy award winning sound designer/editor. (Emmys for "Beckman's World" and "Smallville").