Resumes and Credits:
- Andrew Somers has decades of broadcast experience in radio and television, not to mention feature films.
- He has a background in science and engineering. This makes it easy for him to read and pronounce complex technical jargon - an important skill for science documentaries and industrials.
- Andrew has his own studio with professional microphones (Schoeps, Sennheiser, AKG), and a ProTools setup for audio production.
- Andrew studied Acting and Voiceover at WWU, Kalmenson & Kalmenson, Berg Studios Los Angeles (instructed by Gregory Berger-Sobeck, who also teaches at Yale School of Drama).
- He's done voiceover and revoice work in feature films and television, including: The Return, The Fourth Kind, Atlanta (pilot), Women of Wrestling, Beckman's World, The Adam and Kerry Show (pilot), Balls of Fury, Farsighted, and more.
- He is centrally located in Hollywood, literally walking distance to many radio & TV post-sound studios.
- He is also a three-time Emmy award winning sound designer/editor. (Emmys for "Beckman's World" and "Smallville").